How do I register for camp? Registering for camp is as easy as 1-2-3
- Step 1. Create an account using our online portal.
- Step 2. Submit your deposit (online)
- Step 3. Complete Health History and all forms in the Registration Portal
Is there financial aid available?
- Yes, get more information and apply here
What time does my child need to be at Day Camp?
- Camper check in for Day Camp will be at 9am Monday - Friday
What time does my child need to be picked up from Day Camp?
- Camper check out for Day Camp will be at 3pm Monday - Friday.
What should I bring to Family Camp?
What type of first-aid is available?
- All of our staff is trained in First Aid and many of the staff are certified as basic Wilderness First Aiders.
- Lifeguards are provided at the pond, lake and river during swim times.
What are the ages of your counselors?
- Our counselors and program staff are at least 18 years old and have graduated from high school. Most counselors are college students.
Do your counselors go through a background check?
- All counselors are required to go through the live scan process and be fingerprinted and background checked.
- Year round and returning staff are on an automatic update reporting system via the live scan process.
- Returning and year round staff complete a voluntary disclosure statement annually
- Applicants and staff are checked against the National Sex Abuse Registry annually.
- International staff have background checks completed in their country of origin and complete the same screening process as our US staff.
What kind of training do your staff receive?
- All camp staff go through a pre-camp training program that provides training in child development, risk management, child abuse and bullying.
- Staff are trained in overnight camping skills based on the American Camp Association Outdoor Living Skills Progression. It includes shelters, water filtration and stove/fire safety.